Web Design Portfolio: Holy Trinity - School Website Design
Following the production and print of their brochure folder at Flaydemouse, Yeovil's Holy Trinity Primary School wanted us to redesign and develop their website to make it modern, mobile friendly, allow parents and staff the ability to easily find and view their latest news and see the school calendar events.
We designed and built in accordance with their branding guidelines a responsive website with a bespoke CMS featuring a news calendar system that parents can subscribe to and content and blog system, which allows them to easily add their content to the website and publish to social networks.
Home / Landing page featuring a carousel style slideshow with multiple images scrolling across the screen and a unique layout for the home page
Content page featuring file list, secondary level navigation and content area
Latest News page with links to the latest 5 news articles
School event calendar with customizable event colours and downloadable calendar events that synchronise to your personal calendar
Contact / enquiry form for parents to get in touch with the school
- Complete Responsive Website Design & Build Optimised for Tablets & Smart Phones
- Bespoke CMS (Content Management System)
- Latest News section with pagination with Social Networks integration
- Calendar generated from the events system
- Downloadable calendar events that synchronise directly to your personal calendar